CJ7 frame dimensions?

Does anyone have a spec sheet on the CJ7 frames? I have a 1984 wide track frame if that makes a difference. I have been donated a frame and axles that I would like to use but I need to verify that it isn't racked or bent or out of square in anyway before I invest a lot of time in the project. Any and all helpful replies appreciated Thanks, Charles E

Reply to
Charles

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Ask and ye shall receive:

on the image of the frame at the top of the page to enlarge. Downloadable, too. And it includes pictures of mounting bracket repair. Another set:
CJ5, CJ7, CJ8 and YJ frames. The check I used to find out that my CJ5 frame was racked was simple diagonals. Measure from a fixed point on one corner to the diagonal corner, then repeat for the other diagonal. The number is meaningless but the two measures must be the same for the frame to be square.

Happy holidays.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Thanks Guys..