88 chev truck

brake lights stuck on. even when truck is shut off. where would the problem be found? could it be even because of a burnt bulb - i don't think so, but who knows. any help PLEASE.

Reply to
derekpigeon1 via CarKB.com

Pull on the break peddle... its not pushing the switch under the dash. They can be adjusted, but its something I haven't had to do, so I don't know how to. Someone here will know in time.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

Reply to