88 S-10 Blazer 4x4 Disc Brake Shields?

Could anyone tell me if the metal backing plate shields on a 4x4 pickup would be the same?LMC Truck mostly sells pickup parts,the lady told me,and I would like to be sure before I put in my order.GM doesn't sell this part any more.Thanks for any help or suggestions where I can get these. Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift

I checked in the LMC order catolog and they only have the brake shields for the 2WD pickup.So I hope someone here maybe knows where I can find them.The rust has eaten the best of mine.Thanks for any help! Bobby

Reply to
bobby swift