'95 Tahoe Question

Does a 1995 Tahoe 4X4 have the same acuator switch as my '88 K2500?(just screws in the housing) If not would someone let me know where it is located and ease of removal. Thanks Stan

Reply to
Stan

Maybe. That was the year they started changing to the motor style. You need to look at two items to see what you need. Look at the axle codes on the RPO tag in the glove box. Or look at the part itself. The early unit has a wiring pigtail with a connector on the end of it and is all metal. The later units are larger plastic units with a connection on them.

early part numbers Dorman #: 600-100 OE #: 26013495

late part numbers Dorman #: 600-101 OE #: 26060073

Steve W. Near Cooperstown, New York

Stan wrote:

offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+newsgroups

Reply to
Steve W.