96 Z71 misfire????????????

I bought a 96í z71(5.7L) a month ago and it has a steady misfire in cylinder 2. Iíve scanned it and came up with a P302 code. It "chugs" at idle in gear and shakes a little at idle in park. Iíve replaced the
plugs, wires, cap and rotor, fuel filter, put a k&n filter in it, had a new injector system put in it, not to mention having a stock exhaust put back on it. I am tired of paying for stuff that doesnít fix the problem. The truck runs fine after acceleration, but a very pronounced shutter is heard in the exhaust. EGR valve, Compression problem, O2 valve? Iíve been told a million things and just want to get to the bottom of it!
‚úĖ
First thing to do is confirm that cylinder is in good mechanical condition, the best way is a leak down test or power balance test. A compression test is a starting point but a slight valve problem may not be detected with this. You could pull the egr and clean it up but usually this would be 0300 random misfire.

-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ