99 Suburban motor hesitates after warm

I installed a new fuel filter. It starts good and runs fine until warmed up, then it hesitates on light accelleration. If you jump on it it goes fine. At idle it runs smooth when cold, then "jumpy" when warm and hesitates a bit when starting out. Since it uses more fuel until warmed up, I would think that the fuel pump is working fine. Not sure where to look next.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep