accleration problem

hi, I have a 99 s-10 blazer and need help trying to locate the problem, the truck will start and idel just fine but when i try to acclerate it want to bog down it wont kill or stall but it has no power and doesnt move. i had one guy tell me it could be mass air flow sensor or fuel injector sensors. i have already replaced spark plug, plug wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel relay. i have had good luck on here befor so i wanted to see what people say thank you.

Reply to
catphe10

wow-fuel pump, hope that was needed. If you or someone can, one of the things I would consider is removing the oxygen sensor in front(engine side) of the cat. convertor. It'll sound like a Mack truck but if this makes it better I would suspect a plugged cat. convertor. How many miles on this Blazer? Mass air flow sensor is a possibility-there are many threads out there on how to clean it. Good luck. JP

Reply to
Jerry.PeruMotors