Avalanche satisfaction?

All Avalanche owners.

Trying to find stats on owner satisfaction. Does everyone that owns or owned an Avalanche feel like it was the best decision they ever made to buy theirs? What problems or issues are there? I'm looking to buy one in the next 6-10 months and am really interested in what owners think!

Thanks, Rodger

Reply to
Rodger

I own a 2003 Avalanche and Have 9k on it and have not had a problem....

For more info on the Avalanche go to

Tons of users and great info on the truck....

Rodger wrote:

Reply to
joe

Thanks Joe! I'm hearing mostly good about the 2003 Avalanche!

Reply to
Rodger

Reply to
Tech 117

I owned a lot of vehicles over the years, mostly acquired new. The Avalanche is an outstanding quality vehicle. It is by far the best vehicle AT DELIVERY that I have ever owned. It took nearly two years for my first warranty work-- moisture in fog lights. Also the rear window was defective (it was also switched by someone as it was tinted and none of my other windows were).

I have two break ins-- in one attempt, they tried to steal the vehicle but were unable to start it as the system automatically disabled. In the 2nd break in a few days ago, they drilled through the passenger door and made off with a lot of stuff in the passenger compartments as I was parked in San Antonio a couple of blocks from the Alamo at a hotel.

(Fortunately, they were too stupid to break into the bed where they would have found 4 or 5 handguns and a rifle (inherited) I was transporting from AZ to VA. Also, enough ammunition to keep one busy for a while. I'm not really into weapons these days but couldn't leave all that stuff with my mom.)

(They also missed a lot of jewelry from New Mexico and Mexico that were recently purchased. I had placed that stuff in a side compartment.)

So, it's a fine vehicle but has been a magnet for breakins. Side paneling holding up fine in color and in toughness. Works for me! _____________

Tippy

Reply to
tippy

Guess the answer there is to never leave anything in it that you want to keep. Had that problem in Hawaii at the beach parking area. Learned to leave my turck unlocked (obviously so) and nothing in it I wanted.

Reply to
Rodger