'burp' in fuel tank when pump energized

As usual ­ 95 4.3L Vortex ­ Jimmy 4x4 (W series)...

Have any of you experienced a ?burping¹ when the fuel pump is energized? I don¹t know if it always did this or not. It almost sounds like a torn pulsator or something but I don¹t have a pulsator and the line I used to replace it is very tight. Would a leak in the spider cause this to happen at the tank? I know the spider needs replacing (I did the nut kit and the regulator but I think there¹s another leak). Fuel pressure guage goes to 62 while pump is energizing and then drops to 58. It holds at 58 for over

45min.

Anyone? Thanks. ANdrew.

Reply to
AWN