chevy blazer ZR2 loosing power

When I first start it runs fine but no power in drive or reverse. Once it warms up alittle it's fine. Also on a long trip the engine light will come on after I stop and restart. A few times it has lost power on big hills. I get it pulled over and shut it off for a few minutes and restart and it's fine again. OBD has given me lean mixture and air mass flow warnings. I have a manual but no experience with this vehicle. Where is a good place to start? Thanks

Reply to
Luke01

Shep