Chevy S10

Need some help please. I have a 1992 chevy S10 was drivin it an the thing just shut off. It will turn over but want start. Could this be my computer???

Thank's Rolltide

Reply to
Rolltide

I'd check the ignition module in the distributor. Will it restart after it sits a few minutes?

Reply to
RJ in WV

I've already replace the ignition module,coil,distributor, an spark plug etc.

Reply to
Rolltide

How about your Fuel filter?

RJ in WV

Reply to
RJ in WV

It'S been changed an plus it's getting gas to the carb..

Thank's Rolltide

Reply to
Rolltide

Do you get any spark if you pull a plug and turn it over?

LS

Reply to
LS