97 chevy s10 chevy blazer, ABS lite come on, Windows or blower shuts off

This is weird, and I have had this into a car repair shop and they cant figure it out. I wont go to a GM dealer and get robbed. I refuse! For a bout six months now, I would have my ABS lite come on the blower would shut off ( AC or Heat doesnt matter). During this short time the ABS lite would turn on then turn off, the Power Windows would not work either. Well now the ABS light is on all the time, and now power windows or blower. Its winter time, please help so I dont get rapped by the infamous GM service department.

Reply to
nf3dude

Huh?

Reply to
Bob M

He's trying to tell us that he has a bad ignition switch but no one has been able to diagnose it yet.

Reply to
aarcuda69062