clueless- 93 lumina apv-

I recently purchased this mini-van from a gentle man and three days later it dies when I come up to a stop sign. It doesnt do it everytime. Right before it dies it shakes kind of like a stick shift car would, then it dies when I completely stop. Today it died when I was exiting the highway. It starts right back up. But as soon as I put it into gear it dies again but after starting it a few times it will go. It recently had the fuel pump replaced and filter. Do you have any idea what might the problem be?

Reply to
lovemykids

if you need more info about whats happening just ask, please.

Reply to
lovemykids

The lockup isn't disengaging! I have had the same problem on a couple past vehicles. Have the trans flushed and the filter replaced and put a can of SeaFoam Trans Tune in and see if that helps.

Reply to
Shades

thanks I will give it a shot and see what that does. Thanks again

Reply to
lovemykids

I would see if a local garage could scan for codes, it sounds like it could a sensor, I've had the similar happen on my JeeP, turned out it was a crank position sensor.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow