Clutch for 6sp in 2500HD

My truck is a 2500HD with Duramax & the 6sp manual transmission. The manual recommends a clutch fluid change at 25,000 mile intervals. The local dealer does not know how much fluid is needed nor does he stock the recommended fluid.

So I can order the right amount, how much fluid is required to refill the clutch & clutch reservoir? How much more is needed for a flush?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dammit, Dave - find a real dealer! I think a dealer should have an answer to every question and the answer is NEVER "I don't know!"

Reply to
George

Reply to
Mike Powers

Actually what you want to do is to replace clutch and flywheel with a 05 model design. GM had a lot of trouble with it and quietly redesigned flywheel and clutch assembly in June 2004, it will retrofit too a earlier truck.

TheSnoMan