Code 54 91 S-10

Over the last few months, been getting an occasional code set..but it goes away by itself in a few minutes or the next time I start up....replaced the FP relay first, then later the FP (after 180K figured it was a good idea)

Any ideas or do I just have a Chevy Gremlin hiding out in the ECM? K

Reply to
ken

Sounds like an intermittent wiring problem in the fuel pump circuit. First thing would be to check/clean/grease all connectors in the circuit including the ECM connectors.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie