1990 4.3 S-10 Code 32

Hello all! I have a 1990 S10 4x2 Auto, 4.3. When I got it the motor was partially disassembled. I put a rebuilt long block in, replaced all the hoses (vacuum, radiator etc), O2 sensor, distributor, MAP sensor, EGR solenoid, and TBI with a Holley 502-7 unit (that came with new injectors, new IAC, and a new TPS). I have taken the EGR valve off, and it seems to be working fine. I cleaned all the passages out of the intake as best I could. My question is (1)What am I overlooking? (2) What else could set a code 32?

The truck runs fine with the exception of a slight lag when you punch the gas, and it sometimes dies when I put it in reverse after driving it for a while. I assume these last two issues are related to timing and min idle speed which I have not fine tuned yet.

Does anyone have any ideas? Does anyone want to buy an ugly s-10 (it's faded red and has a few dings)?

Virgil

Reply to
Virgil Blasingame

sure...how much? where at?