DIY bedliners -- and NOT SO recent experiences?

I have a trailer that I am considering spraying with bedliner. I have a decent 5 HP compressor.

The trailer is here

Its bed is somewhat rusted. I would remove rust with a knotted wire brush and properly clean out all oil with proper degreasers, etc.

My question is this. Is there anyone here who did a DUY spray job? I would prefer to hear from people who did it a while ago and gave their bedliners a chance to develop products.

Any brands that you had good/bad experiences with?

Ignoramus29345