DL's & TS

1993 silverado sportside

The driving light/turn signal on the right hand side of the truck when I turn them on flash fast like there's a short. The book shows a ground connecting to somewhere on the sheet metal but I just went out and had a look and couldn't find it. Any ideas where it could be?

Reply to
Michael McNeil

Mike Levy

Explain exactly what is happening. The tail light circuit boards on these trucks have a tendency to grenade after 10 years or so, but without a description of the problem I can't even fathom a guess. "Acting like a short" means the fuse blows every time you turn it on. Is this correct?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

not sure what "acting like a short" means... usually it means blowing a fuse..

common reason for fast blinking lights on 1 side can be a flasher unit, though...

Reply to
mac davis

rear works

piss>Does the rear signal on that side work? If not, you found the

Reply to
Michael McNeil

Reply to
Michael McNeil