DON'T UNDERSTAND CODES & EXPLANATIONS H E L P

I have a 1996 Chev. 1/2 ton Z-71 with about 110, 000 miles. The truck was running fine, but developed an idling problem. I have replaced the O2 sensors, plug wires, plugs but to no avail. I had the codes read and they are as follows: po 172 po 175 po 300 I do realize the first 2 mean the right and left bank are running to rich. The third code means random misfire at idle.

I am stationed aboard the USS Nimitz in San Diego and have a very limited budget. Please e-mail me ANY suggestions as I do not have access to Agent often. My e-mail address is:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks

Reply to
Steve