Dropping Tank in 1990 GMC F/S Jimmy

I can't figure out how to get the damn skid plate off. Rain + Mud + 1 night deadlines suck.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Richard Brandt

Eh I just had to look at it in some better light, it was 6 1/2" bolts and while rusted none broke and it only took a 6' cheater bar to get them out... :-)

6 in the rear, drop the tail gate and look down 6 up front, crawl under the truck between the front/rear wheel get on knees and crawl towards the tank. One in each corner and one in the middle.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin