98 Jimmy Rear Washer

THe rear washer no longer sprays fluid on the glass. Instead it leaks fluid from somewhere behingd the bumper. I can't figure out where the little hose is routed from the body to the tailgate.

Can you help???

Reply to
Roger Johnson

On the wifes Jimmy, it was under the trim piece at the top of the hatch opening. I had a tee that was cracked....the fluid would leak from the top. I replaced it with some vacuum hose and fittings....works like a champ. Hope this helps. Andy

Reply to
AndyW