2000 tahoe front end issuse

I have a 2000 tahoe. When turning in a gararge it feels like one wheel is't turning it seems to skip around the corner making the tire squeal. This mostly happens when turning to the left. This does this in 2 wheel drive. Could the auto locking hub be hung up and who do you check this. or could I have a bad bearing. I'v been reading and other post say the wheel bearing is a complete part of the hub. Can anyone explain how to take the hub off so I don't mess anything up seems like other's have had problems getting them off. Thanks

Reply to
G.W.

Because of the design your steering the wheels turn at two different rates causing wheel scuffing of the outside tire. I wouldn't worry about it, if it was a bearing it would happen at other times. My '90 F/S Jimmy does the same thing.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin