E-locker

Does anybody have any info about E-lockers? (made by Eaton) Similar in operation to an air locker only it uses an electrically actuated clutch to lock up the differential instead of using compressed air. I'm thinking about some sort of posi-tract for the rear axle of my 99 GMC 4x4. If anyone has experience I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks

Andy

Reply to
AndrewV