EGR

I read somewhere online(?) that there is a recall on EGR valves for some GMC/Blazers et. al. does anyone know of this? I have had a couple come in that had to be replaced and they are pricey. TIA

Reply to
tom davin

I had a 94 Jimmy that was covered by this TSB. It was a special policy on the EGR, covered replacing the valve and installing an updated PROM. I'm pretty sure there's a time/mileage restriction on it though, and this repair was done in 98, pretty sure any vehicle is out of that window now.

Out of curiosity, what sh>I read somewhere online(?) that there is a recall on EGR valves for some

Reply to
Mike Levy