Engine options for Colorado

Currently, the Colorado is offered with the 2.8L i-4 and the 3.5L i-5. Both engines share many parts, and also share a lot of parts with the 4.2L i-6 (found in the trail blazer) First of, how is the 3.5L i-5? how is the power? the acceleration, the pulling? What about reliability? anyone have trouble with theirs yet?

Next big question. Has anyone heard any rumors of the 4.2L finding its way into the Colorado? Or even a Diesel? A diesel Colorado would be perfect! but its not available in the US.

I am looking to get ether the Trail blazer 4x4 or the Colorado 4x4 or the Isuzu Ascender (I believe its a rebadged Trail Blazer for a lot less $$)

Reply to
Trey