F.S. 454 big block complete: $1200.00 southern california pvt pty

hey gear heads, if you have a need for a great running big block, this is the deal for you. I have not been able to get any pic's of the engine. however. I welcome any one who is interested to email snipped-for-privacy@msn.com thanks

Reply to
sven swwis

Don't expect that would fit in a 91 S-10 Blazer, would it??? Yesterday saw a ancient Chevy II , (late 60's) with a 454 shoe-horned in, leaving Vic Hubbards-a local speed parts house

Reply to
ken