flashed unit on 95 blazer

Anyone know where they hide the flasher unit in a 95 blazer 4 door?

Just bought it and everything works fine but the turn signals are "silent" and we're used to the clicking sound... don't want to be one of those lug nuts that runs down the freeway with the blinker on.. *g*

I bought a heavy duty flasher unit and haven't found where it plugs in yet.. looked in/near fuse panel, under dash, etc..

Any help appreciated!

BTW: changing a tail light bulb was a real adventure.. *g* The manual shows the 2 screws that have to come out but fail to show or mention the double channel that means you have to use a 90 degree screw driver OR the little hydraulic damper thing that you have to take off to get at the bottom screw...

I changed all the rear bulbs and replaced all the phillips sheet metal screws with 1/4" hex head screws so I could use a box wrench in the future... sure would have been easier if Chevy had used them! (/rant)

Mac

mac davis