On Topic Posts

Well, since I am a feebleminded asshole (according to Craig C.) and as it appears that he is the new self-appointed moderator and net nanny of aadt, I guess there are no more post allowed in the group, an un-moderated one at that, unless it pertains specifically to dodge trucks. Man, what a boring group this will become.

Nice talking with you all. :^)

Reply to
azwiley1

Yup, with Craig as our new net nanny this will I'm sure be a lively group. I mean, he bring's so much to it. What is amazing is he feels by "being done with us" that is you Larry and me, we will be missing something. Oh,well.

Reply to
Roy

Larry, I think Craig is done with his net nannyism. He wants to drop it soooo.. back to normal I guess.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Craig who? He has no standing, so he can f*ck himself. Anything else ya'll need solved?

Reply to
Scott Hendryx

Doesn't God drive a Dodge?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Only according to Craig?? yeah, right, you feeble minded asshole...

E G D O D

Just kidding, Larry... i don't think you're feeble minded... *g*

"A big hard drive is only effective when used with the proper amount of ram"

Mac

mac davis