FS: 1992 Chevy Silverado K1500 Extended Cab 4x4 Truck in Reisterstown, Maryland

FS: 1992 Chevy Silverado K1500 Extended Cab 4x4 Truck in Reisterstown, Maryland

170247 Original Miles

We purchased this truck in August of 1997 as the second owner, and I can proudly say that it has really been a great truck to own, but now it's time to pass it on, to someone else to enjoy. I have religiously maintained this vehicle with good record keeping. The truck remains on the road with a clear title, tags, and insurance, and we still drive the truck several times a week, as our third vehicle, especially when it's been snowing. We purchased a replacement Chevy Suburban to meet the needs of our growing family of 2 adults, and 3 kids in child car seats.

For photos and more info, please check out our webpage at

.

5.7 Liter 8 Cylinder 350 CID V-8 210 Horse Power Gasoline Engine GM Factory Throttle Body Fuel Injection and Electronic Ignition System GM Factory ECU Computer Controlled

GM Factory Air Conditioning - New A/C Compressor, A/C Works Great!

5 Speed Manual Transmission with Overdrive - New Clutch

16 Inch Diameter Aluminum Alloy Chevy Wheels with New 245/75 R16 All Season Tires Full Size Spare Tire

Four Wheel Drive with New Rebuilt Limited Slip Locking Rear Differential (3.73 gears)

Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Tilt Steering Wheel

Power Windows, Power Door Locks

Front and Full Rear Red Cloth Seats Seating 6 Passengers (Clean, Non Smoking, No Pets)

Tinted Windows

Brand-New Stereo (Kenwood KDC-MP438U) with AM/FM Stereo CD-Receiver, Ipod, and USB interface

Brand-New Headliner and Visors

New Rear Brake Shoes, Rear Brake Wheel Cylinders, and Left Rear Parking Brake Cable

Complete Towing Package with factory engine oil cooler, "Valley" class IV 2 inch receiver hitch, gooseneck and 5th wheel "Valley" hitch mount bed rails, electric trailer brake controller, wired with 7 conductor RV trailer plug

Brand-New Interstate Battery and Starter

Brand-New Muffler

All comprehensive maintenance records available!

Asking: $4800

Reply to
Joe Ryan