FS: 1996 Blazer Excellent Condition

If anyone is looking for a 1:1 scale 4x4 I have a 96 chevy blazer for sale. More information listed here in the ad. Price is Negotiable,and accepting BEST OFFERS Also. Price is not set in stone.

In PA

Reply to
S10Blazer

err- what other scale would we want one in?

My ass won't fit into a 1:10 scale one, and neither will the ECU of a real one... ;)

Reply to
burntkat

Yea, forgot to edit that part lol. I have it listed in a few r/c sites. That would be a tight fit for anyone if it was in 1/10 scale :)

Reply to
S10Blazer