FS-91 GMC Sierra SLE Club Coupe C1500

350 V8 TBI, auto trans(rebuilt), 137K miles 2 door extended cab, power everything, factory alloy wheels, low-back bucket seats w/console, Catalina blue w/blue interior, factory AM/FM cass w/equalizer, original owner.

bad: some hail damage on roof and hood, scratches(ex ran the pass.side down a barbed wire fence), dents in both doors, drivers door upper hinge broken, trim around grille starting to bubble

good: NO RUST (bought and always owned in GA). , STOUT engine, trans works better than when new, interior in exceptional shape, Bilstein lifetime warranty gas shocks, oil changed every 3500 miles, good tires, newer battery(9 mos), alt, starter, muffler and tailpipe, intake manifold gaskets replaced along with Goodyear blue sillicone hoses, way more stuff than I can recall-have every receipt since new.

Bought truck after I became disabled and it was well cared for and serviced regularly with intention of keeping it for many more years. Only towing was an older aluminum bass boat(owned less than 1 year) and my various air-cooled VW Beetles. Still drives tight with an exceptional ride. Do not have picture capabilty yet but it cleans up very well and still turns heads.

Has been a great truck, really hate to see it go but new truck is on the way

Located near Macon GA, asking $4000

contact me at this address or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (gets checked most often)

Reply to
Snuffy Smiff

and a note to all the scammers-the price is firm and is also

CASH ONLY

-NO CHECKS OR BANK DRAFTS WHAT SO EVER

thanks for screwing things up for everyone else-better yet: just FOAD!

Reply to
Snuffy Smiff