FS:Honest Chevy Parts-NC

Hello I am new here. I am a Certified One Man Operation Auto Restorer in Pittsboro NC that works with co-workers in & out of my area, USA only. I been in business since 1982, but now I am changing the business and I have alot of New or Pre-owned things for sale. I know about most of the scams online and like you I have been very careful not to be scammed. My website has live chat if you like to talk with me and once your a member I can supply you FREE Video email of parts if I have something you want in stock so you can view all sides-I don't hide anything because I want you to be happy with the stuff I sell. Most of my sales have been at the shop, but I keep hoping that the Internet will open doors for me with honest people. My email has an auto-responder to help keep the scam down if you would just click the link to add your name to my list of senders. If anyone is interested in Import or Domestic parts from North Carolina please remove the XXX from my email address at then email me snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com . Look forward to doing honest business, Daniel-PittsboroNC autofashions.com

Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC