fuses blown

I keep replacing a fuse. It controls the gas gage, temp. gage, low fuel light, battery low light, shift light. Any ideas how to track this? Thanks

Reply to
bct

Guess I needed to say I have a 98 chevy s10 truck. Thanks

Reply to
bct

What else is on the circuit? If nothing you can take a blown fuse and wire up a tail light bulb across it. Put the modified fuse in and start moving stuff and see what happens.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

. . On..... Fri, Oct 21, 2005, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (bct) came into the room with a Don King hairdo and smoke coming from his ears...... crying........

I keep replacing a fuse.

It controls the gas gage, temp. gage, low fuel light, battery low light, shift light.

Any ideas how to track this? Thanks

BCT, my suggestion would be to check the circuits on the gas gauge, temp.gauge, low fuel light, battery low light, and shift light. I feel sure that doing this should help you to not only track this, but pinpoint the cause of your symptom.

any whooo.....

that's jest my idea yw

~:~ MarshMonster ~has more ideas if you need them~

Reply to
Marsh Monster