gibson exhaust for 98 ZR2 regular cab

Hi,

I want to put a stainless gibson single outlet cat-back exhaust onto my 98 regular cab. Looking around, I see a lot of listings for regular s-10 setups, and lots for extended cab Zs, but not much for the late model regular cabs.

Can I get a gibson for a 98 regular cab? Where from? It seems like from searching that I can do the swap in my driveway, without welding tools, etc., is this so? I just want to triple check

Any info/advice would be really great. Thanks,

JMH

Reply to
JMH

Have you looked at Magna Flow? They show one for a 4 cylinder regular cab S10, you didn't mention what motor you have. I've a cat back Magna Flow setup on my 99 Z71, it sounds really good and it does give a little more top end power.

nospam

Reply to
NoSpam

ZR2 only came with the 4.3. Come to think of it, 4x4 was only available with the 4.3 in the later-model S-10 trucks. I don't see a pre-packaged setup for the truck in question. Maybe it'd be possible to buy the muffler you want and have a shop custom-bend pipes.

Reply to
Mike Levy