How do the 4L60E solenoids come off

Anybody got any tricks for removing the #$@ shift solenoids on the valve body of a 4L60E transmission? I've been under that track for two hours and I still can't get them off without breaking something that would ruin the valve body. Please help. I'm going nuts.

Thanks

Brian

1993 CK 1500 350 TBI
Reply to
brianwrites

Did you ... remove the clips?

Reply to
Heatwave

It took me three hours to finally identify where the clips were. Once I found them, it took two minutes to get the solenoids out. Geez Louise. Glad I bought that service manual. Thanks for your help.

Brian

Reply to
brianwrites