Howto? Headlight delay for 2000 Silverado to turn off lights 30sec after turning off engine

I have a 2000 Chevrolet Silverado.

I would like it to be such that when I turn my engine off at night, my lights stay on for a specific period of time then turn off automatically.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to do this?

Reply to
~~AAJakeleg

Have you checked the owner's manual? I would think it will tell you how to adjust the time interval the lights stay on from not at all to several minutes. I know the manual for my '06 tells me how to adjust the interval.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer