97' Chevrolet Suburban K2500 7.4 liter 454 Engine - $5600 OBO (North San Antonio)

This is an outstanding Suburban! It has the 454 7.4 liter engine. It runs great! It's been maintained very well. It has 160,000 miles. It has the LT package. Leather seats, it also has the bench in the front making it a 9 passenger. I have an iPod/iPhone cable installed straight to the stereo. I use Royal Purple in my engine and transmission. If you have any questions email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, or call me at 210-825-0135. $5,600 or best offer.

Reply to
jaredjaroski

That's going to be one thirsty brute.....

Reply to
Augustus