I'am told I need motor mounts. I have a 1993 k1500 4x4 4.3L

I'm told I need motor mounts. I have a 1993 k1500 4x4 4.3L what parts do need to buy?

Reply to
BuBBa

At the risk of being cute, a set of motors mount for it from a parts store.(not dealer) They should not be to pricey.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Last time I bought motor mounts, they cost about $30.00 for both sides. Of course, that was back in 1985 and it was for a 1969 Dodge SuperBee 383 Magnum, but like the SnoMan says... they shouldn't set you back TOO much...

Reply to
Raymond Sirois

Made in China mounts are about 10 bucks each. 8 for the tranny. Buy several sets...they won't last too long.

skimmer

Reply to
NewsSkimmer

Well, as to exactly what parts you need to buy would be the mount(s) that are damaged. Which one(s) that would be only you or the person that told you they needed to be replaced would know.

I would say that if you have one failure, the rest are not far behind. I would also, if you have the funds, look at your tranny mount as it may need it too.

Hit a Napa or other quality store (not Checkers, Autozone or Pepboys) and they can tell you, or get the OE part number and you can cross reference them. If you want OE parts only, try

For good none OE at great prices, use

azwiley1