I hate Calif gas--typical rant

took a trip over the Sierra's and down into Nevada and Arizona recently..got 24 to 26 mpg out of my 91 4.3L S-10 when using out of
state gas...the best I've ever had in Calif has been around 20...
How can those rotten bureaucrates think they are doing us a favor by regulating the blending of gas for us here so that we use 20% more?
Oh yeah! Maybe because they get 20% more in sales tax income?

I feel your pain... every time we go up to Wa. to see our kid, we can FEEL the difference after a tank or 2 of OR or WA gas.. and it's cheaper than our calif crap, too..
last year we hauled out travel trailer there and back.. averaged 8 mpg up, almost 10 back.. grrr..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing