It can't be so...can it?

Is it possible that my 93 1500 ck has no dentent cable? Or am I confusing the cruise control linkage for the dentent cable, or...did I take the detent cable off, forgot about and lost it.

My 350 tbi won't go from 2nd to 3rd gear without me letting off the throttle once or twice. I was following the haynes manual and for the life of me I couldn't find a port on the tranny for a dentent cable.

Please help.

Brian

Reply to
brianwrites

Shep

Reply to
Shep

So I'm hoping, after doing some reading, that my 2-3 solenoid is bad. Any other ideas?

Reply to
brianwrites

Yes 93 is kinda bastard year in that both the 700R4 being phased out and newer 4L60 (whch is a 700R4 with a electronic valve body) made it into some trucks. 92 was basically all 700R4 and 94 was all 4L60E but

93 could have either.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I've got the 4L60E. No detent cable. I think the 2-3 solenoid is my problem...I hope.

Reply to
brianwrites