light switch wiring on '95 K2500

Here is the deal - I had a guy put a lighted visor on my truck. When tapping into the harness to power the lights, he tapped into my dimmer switch wire, instead of a constant voltage wire. Well, I moved the wire to what I thought was a proper wire, but my lights on my visor only work intermettently, for some reason, now.

Which wire (color) is the proper wire to tap into on this vehicle to accomplish what I need to do?

Thanks, Snowman

Reply to
Snowman

You just want em' to come on with yer' parking lights right? The brown wire, top row, left-hand side IIRC.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Thanks, Doc!