Me stupid LOL RE 350 tbi problems

I changed the the plugs and put in what I thought were the right ones WELL>.. the autoshop gave me the wrong plugs and I buy stuff steady (they have never screwed up before so I never looked before I installed em.) from them so I never checked,,,they were R44S.. LOL no wonder it hated starting in the minus 20 we have had.. the bosch platinum started the truck in minus

30 and the thing was rolling super slow.. think it solved the problem...
Reply to
ChEvRoLeT

The fact you discovered the mistake means, you are NOT stupid. A magician makes the switch in the first movement or two... Think of all of the things you have fixed or not likely to leave you stranded in those gawd awful temps...

Reply to
Black Dog

Reply to
ChEvRoLeT