New blazer owner

I just bought a 1995 s-10 blazer and are looking for all kinds of information about this car. Is there any web-sites dedicated this car that you would recomend? I am also looking for webshops where I can order parts like a bug-shield and spares. This shop must accept international orders because I live in Norway.

BTW: We have got some real crazy politicans here in Norway. If you want to buy a new blazer the taxes make the price over 100 000$. But if you take out the back seat the price dropps to about US price! When the car is 10 years old you can put the seats back in again for free.. This country is simply crazy!

Reply to
VLH

Eugene Nine