Newer Suburbans: Remove Air Dam?

I'm shopping, but it seems like the newer Suburbans have an air dam hanging down in front that I estimate would soon be damaged by my intended use.

Can that thing be easily removed without unduly compromising the vehicle?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

My '94 K1500 Z71 Suburban had a front air dam as well. It lasted about 6 months. The 2000-2006 Z71's were higher in height overall. The new ones aren't that high, even in Z71. You can remove it or wait for it get removed off road.

Reply to
Augustus