Front air dam question

Hey, since I just replaced the front air dam on the 'Vette last weekend, I am curious. I assume the function of that thing is to keep air from getting under the car at high speed, causing the front end to want to lift. Would anyone have any idea at about what speed it becomes effective? IOW, if I decided I like the car better with it off and I'm not going to be driving

120+ would not having it matter?

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

Reply to
CardsFan

it directs airflow for cooling

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

And you definately need it. Even 20 mile per hour speeds make it work.. Works best at 100 though.

-Stan

Reply to
sbright

Reply to