Nitto Terra Grappler

Any opinions on this tire?

---wet/dry pavement traction?

---off-road mud/sand/rock traction?

---tred life?

---lateral stbility?

looking for a good replacement to my sorry ass french BFGs. well actually, i love the tire but i'm not supporting french-owned companies.

thanks.

Reply to
Texas Aggie

Where are you and what size are your BFG's?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

college station, tx.

285/75/16
Reply to
Texas Legend

Do you know in American? InchXinchXinch?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

not sure. using standard calculation height = ((width * aspect ratio * 2)/2550) + rim diameter or ((285*75*2)/2550) + 16 they come out to about 32" tall.

why do you ask? .

Reply to
Texas Legend

32.76 Inches to be exact.

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter

Cuz I'd like a cheap pair of tires.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

i wouldn't call $160 a piece cheap. a pair? looking to outfit your honda dirtbike? haha

Reply to
Texas Legend

No, but I figure your nice used tires (four) with about 80% tread left would be worth $160 including shipping?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

brother....you don't want mine. however, if there is a street racer among us looking for slicks i'm your man!

TxLgnd

Reply to
Texas Legend