SDM Reader ---- Anywhere?

I posted this message last week and didn't get any response. Maybe because I was asking for the D/FW metorplex only.....does anyone know where I can find one anywhere?

thanks

My 2001 Chevy Tahoe was recently in an accident. I am looking for some person or company in the Dallas, TX area that can read the data from SDM (Senor & Diagnostic Module). The SDM is part of the airbag system which captures data just prior to airbag deployment.

The SDM can only be read by a Vetronix CDR module and laptop. Neither the local police or Chevy dealers have this capability. If you know of anyone in the Dallas area, please let me know.

Thanks.

Reply to
Texas Legend

. .

Address:

you could ship it to them and have the readout back within 3 days.

or you could spend another week or two trying to find someone a mile away to do it.

it's a money thing.

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D SDM Reader ---- Anywhere? Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Mon, Sep 13, 2004, 4:55am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Texas=A0Legend) I posted this message last week and didn't get any response. Maybe because I was asking for the D/FW metorplex only.....does anyone know where I can find one anywhere? thanks My 2001 Chevy Tahoe was recently in an accident. I am looking for some person or company in the Dallas, TX area that can read the data from SDM (Senor & Diagnostic Module). The SDM is part of the airbag system which captures data just prior to airbag deployment. The SDM can only be read by a Vetronix CDR module and laptop. Neither the local police or Chevy dealers have this capability. If you know of anyone in the Dallas area, please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Marsh Monster

best i've got so far....thanks!

Address:

you could ship it to them and have the readout back within 3 days.

or you could spend another week or two trying to find someone a mile away to do it.

it's a money thing.

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~ ======== ========

SDM Reader ---- Anywhere?

Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Mon, Sep 13, 2004, 4:55am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Texas Legend) I posted this message last week and didn't get any response. Maybe because I was asking for the D/FW metorplex only.....does anyone know where I can find one anywhere? thanks My 2001 Chevy Tahoe was recently in an accident. I am looking for some person or company in the Dallas, TX area that can read the data from SDM (Senor & Diagnostic Module). The SDM is part of the airbag system which captures data just prior to airbag deployment. The SDM can only be read by a Vetronix CDR module and laptop. Neither the local police or Chevy dealers have this capability. If you know of anyone in the Dallas area, please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Texas Legend

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D (after getting some info) snipped-for-privacy@here.com (Texas=A0Legend) replied:

best i've got so far....thanks! =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Well Mr. Bush, you're definately very welcome.

Being as it's the ONLY info you've gotten yet, i'm not so sure that yer thank'n me, or if yer being politically selfserving by simply being verbally cautious with intent to position yourself for a better response from the group as a whole, with a motive of gaining blind trust and unquestioned faith in your judgement and your actions.

you know....... i reeeellly can here you saying that to the CIA when they told you bout all them weapons of mass destruction....

i can even see that greedy little grin on yer face while you wuz thank'n them....

maybe you should get some more info before you make yer move......

any whooo.... yer welcome ~:~ MarshMonster ~thinks that the "Texas Legend" may have been the original author of "Field of Dreams"~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

unlike the democrats i don't have a hidden agenda. that was a sincere thanks.

self-serving? the more the democrats can get you to rely on the government (insurance, social programs, etc) the more job security they have. after all, if you don't have a democrat in office you might actually have to do something for yourself.

making moves....my friend, declaring war on any nation requires congressional approval. given the house is right at 50/50 there must have been bi-partisan approval. i'd look up the votes but frankly i don't really feel like it. hell, your own pussy-boy kerry voted to go to war. maybe YOU should get more information before you go and make an ass of yourself.

good day.

best i've got so far....thanks! ===== =====

Well Mr. Bush, you're definately very welcome.

Being as it's the ONLY info you've gotten yet, i'm not so sure that yer thank'n me, or if yer being politically selfserving by simply being verbally cautious with intent to position yourself for a better response from the group as a whole, with a motive of gaining blind trust and unquestioned faith in your judgement and your actions.

you know....... i reeeellly can here you saying that to the CIA when they told you bout all them weapons of mass destruction....

i can even see that greedy little grin on yer face while you wuz thank'n them....

maybe you should get some more info before you make yer move......

any whooo.... yer welcome ~:~ MarshMonster ~thinks that the "Texas Legend" may have been the original author of "Field of Dreams"~

Reply to
Texas Aggie

. . (the topic header will self-destruct in 10 secs) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D snipped-for-privacy@way.com (Texas=A0Aggie) spit in Marsh's face and yelled out: . unlike the democrats i don't have a hidden agenda. that was a sincere thanks.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D MarshMonster offered ole Tex Wrote'r a drink.... (after flicking a booger in the glass) and wrote: . . Simmer down there little feller...... put them six shooters away..... get down off'n that high horse of yern..... shake the dust off.....

It was a sincere "yer welcome" that i wuz offer'n up.

Sometimes my mind goes off on these little freak trips and produces some remarkably weird coincedental similarities to real world scenarios, all on it's own mind you. I've tried to controll these little episodes but so far the medications have all proven to only enhance effect of being able to extract from a one line "non pointed" reply, a twisted coincendental real word situation, and then my psychy takes over my being and produces ramdom thoughts on random subjects for no other reason than to amuse itself. It's jest that the simplicity of the situation and the ease with which you accepted the info was humourously similar to Bush Beans recent foundations for killing upward of 700 Americans, and my brain my the click on the two and took over complete controll of my keyboard.

so please forgive me.

i truely was not intending to offend.

i wuz only amusing myself.

but you know........ you gotta admit..... the next time ole Georgy goes tell'n you he's gonna invade, yer gonna have these little doubts bout his reasons in the back of yer brain cells...ain't yuh?....come on now... tell the truth....jest a leeetle doubt?

one other thing...... I don't like George Bush as my president. But he is my president, and I don't really care what his reasons were for going over to Iraq. He went. This country needed to show it's willingness to go to war to protect itself and it's willingness to protect others, and the dude did that when it HAD to be done. I don't think Kerry would have, and as much as I don't want George Bush as my president, I don't want to be in no damn boat with some dude that has to go a mile down the creek before he can make up his mind whether or not to save me when i fall overboard because that tells me he may have been thinking about not going back at all........cept fer peer preasure and my buddies in the boat with him looking at him funny.

any whooo......

I've gotta go......Ivans knocking on the door and the hurricane parties starting here in jest a little bit.

~:~ MarshMonster ~that dirty little coward, he shot Mr. Howard, and put ole Jesse in his grave~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

We have the equipment to read the crash data. The Vetronix CDR. It can be seen here:

GM dealers do not use this equipment. Most dont even know the SDM records data.

Logan Diagnostic

LoganDiagnostic