OT But Funny!

Found this in another NG and thought that it was very funny (but not for the owner). I had a mental picture of all this happening and the window operating by itself. BTW the car is only a month old.

Driving home this evening, the information display flashed Minimum Fuel Additive (something to do with the FAP I guess) , it then returned to normal minus the external temp reading (--).

Fine I thought as it returned to normal only to find my windscreen wipers wouldn't turn off. Half a mile up the road the passenger window then decided to wind itself down, and the stop and low oil pressure indicators started flashing randomly whilst "Airbag Fault and Low Oil Pressure" flashed on the display intermittently. After five minutes or so everything returned to normal, except the "Airbag Fault" warning kept displaying itself more and more frequently with the Stop and Low Oil Pressure lights flickering.

Does anyone know what could be the cause of this, as I thought that after 2 years Peugeot would have worked all the bugs out of this car by now?

Rich B

Hah...

I bet if he looked up, he would have saw the UFO hovering over his car...

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind