part numbers

Is there a part number look up for Chevy parts ? I have a radiator that is still new in the box, but I'm not sure what it fits. I'm hoping it is a direct replacement for my truck, but want to be sure before I rip out the old one and it doesn't match. I called a local dealer and he said that he couldn't cross reference anything...

Reply to
69SScamaro

When lacking part numbers, measure it.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

try one of the web sites to see if you can acquire a part number

rockauto.com

gmpartsdirect.com

sometimes they cross on GM part numbers...

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert

try this one: