Ping Doc, El Camino quarters!

Hey Doctor:

Just what you ordered!

I hope this helps?

Refinish King

This is what I came up with so far, they are out there. I have seen them!

Reply to
Refinish King

Refinish,

These are all 80% and 90% quarters. I'm looking for the 100% quarters which include the sail panel all the way up to the roof and the door jamb overlap. I haven't been able to find any reproductions in months of searching that are 100% quarters, and the NOS quarters are upwards of $600/each. OUCH! There was one link you sent that has used OE quarters for $450 a piece; if they are trimmed and ready to mount that'd be worth the price.

Thanks for looking!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Hey Doc,

Have you tried getting the OEM part number and running them through gmpartsdirect.com or one of the other on line GM parts outlets? On mechanical and electrical parts I've saved as much as half.

Just a thought.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

My pleasure!

Refinish King

Refinish King

That was the 1st place I looked. No dice.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"